Monday, March 16, 2009

Update

I would like to apologize...it has been a week since I last blogged. Last week was one of those weeks...you know the kind...when life catches up to you and the only thing you can really do is push through it. Not to mention that the time change really threw our entire household for a loop! We are still trying to re-adjust to that and work out a new bedtime schedule for the little one!

I am very excited to tell you all about some new products that I have had the opportunity to sample as well as some great giveaways that I'll be hosting over the next few weeks though! (Check out my "Upcoming Giveaways" box on the sidebar for a sneak peek.)

In my next post I'll be reviewing a personalized children's book from Frecklebox. Frecklebox is a great company that makes personalized items for kids! Check back for that review...there may be something in it for you too!

Also, don't forget to enter my current giveaways; both are ending this week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Posted by The Spears Family at 12:32 PM

1 comments:

Nessa on 27.3.09 said...

It's nice to know that ours is not the only family that the time change throws off. I don't think we are back on a regular schedule yet! The past few weeks ahve just been "off" and I'm not enjoying it!

 

Bloggymom Reviews Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez