Friday, April 17, 2009

Disney on Ice - Family 4 Pack - Special Pricing (Columbia, SC)

Categories ,

Disney on Ice, Worlds of Fantasy will be at the Colonial Life Arena in Columbia April 30 - May 3, 2009. For my Columbia area readers, I have a special treat.... you can purchase a 4 pack of tickets for this amazing show for $10 ea!

All you have to do is click this link and follow the purchasing instructions!

I went to a Disney on Ice performance YEARS ago with a friend and her daughter. It was really something to see...remember this is a performance entirely on ice! My husband and I will be taking Little Miss Priss...so look for a review of the show in early May.

Here's the fine print:
This deal will be good only on the $16 and $12 price level for all shows except opening night. This special pricing is only good through Monday, April 27, 2009.

If you're not already a follower of my blog, I urge you to become one so that you can check in for more great Columbia area entertainment discounts throughout the year!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Posted by The Spears Family at 10:57 AM
 

Bloggymom Reviews Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez