Tuesday, April 21, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Categories ,
So, I decided to let you guys get to know a little more about me. At least once a month, I will share with you "a few of my favorite things..." (Does anyone know which movie that line is from?)

This month, let's talk candy. I love candy...all sorts of candy. I craved sweet things when I was pregnant. As it goes, if you crave sweets, you are having a girl. If you crave salty or spicy foods, a boy is in your future. I had a girl.

Back to the candy... here are my some of my faves:



Chocolate- I'm a huge fan of the Reese's Cup as well as the KitKat, but neither compare to the Twix bars! Chocolate, cookie and carmel...YUM!




Jelly Beans - As far as regular jelly beans, the white ones are my favorite. But my all-time favorite are JellyBelly Buttered Popcorn flavor! The taste and smell delicious! AND I recently discovered that you can buy a single bag of ALL buttered popcorn flavored Jelly Belly's!




My FAVORITE candy of ALL time- By far, hands down, are Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers! These are the BOMB! Nothing compares to these sweet yet tangy colorful worms! Often imitated, but never duplicated, the other brands don't taste anywhere close! I get these in my stocking at Christmas, instead of chocolate hearts at Valentine's Day, in my basket at Easter...you get the drift... I totally heart them!





Now it's your turn... leave a comment and tell me what YOUR favotire candy is! Who knows...maybe you'll get a special treat in the mail when you are least expecting it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Posted by The Spears Family at 4:56 PM

3 comments:

Jo Marie on 27.4.09 said...

I love the Trolli Sours as well but by far my favorite is any type of dark chocolate. As a diabetic, they are lower on the glycemic scale and therefore, I call it justifiable enjoyment.

Jaime on 29.4.09 said...

I love lemonheads, violets, & jolly ranchers.
Reeses PB cups are my all time favorite :D

Lean on 23.5.10 said...

I really love Twix, I agree with you on that. Not a fan of Reeses. I also really love nitwitz fruit candies!! so good. O_Leo_5(at)hotmail(dot)com

 

Bloggymom Reviews Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez