Sunday, June 13, 2010

Win a 1800Flowers.com Gift Certificate!

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.

Winner:
The winner of this contest has been determined. Congratulations to asj of Leap of Faith! I hope that you find a lovely reason for using your gift certificate to 1800Flowers.com!

It's June. In our house June is almost as bad as December.

I know you are thinking "What in the heck is this woman talking about?!?!"
Patience, young jedi...I'm getting there.

In December, we purchase gifts for the following:
1. Christmas
2. Anniversary (8 yrs this year- go us)
3. My birthday (which is actually in January, but the BEGINNING of January..usually the day everyone goes back to work/school from the holidays)

Also celebrating in January are our dog, Cali and our daughter, Princess K. So needless to say, we do a lot of shopping and wrapping.

In June, we purchase gifts for the following...which all fall in the same WEEK!
1. My dad's birthday
2. My mother-in-law's birthday
3. My father-in-law's birthday
4. Father's Day

It gets a little crazy. Not to mention the fact that our parents really have anything they could ever possibly need, so after 31 years, it gets more challenging to be unique in the gift-giving department.

"So exactly what IS your point?," you ask. We'll if you are like us, and you have little time and no clue what to get for Father's Day this year, you're in luck!

1800Flowers.com has over 50 items that would make great gifts for dad this year! The items range in price from $19.99 to $99.99, which really makes these great gifts affordable for any budget!

You may be thinking- Yeah, my dad isn't really the flower type. GREAT! Because while 1800Flowers.com does suggest several flowers and plants for dad, the majority of the items are great gifts baskets/boxes. Like this one:

Sauza® Tequila Grilling Steak Sauces Gift Set
Spice up Dad’s grill and say Happy Father’s Day in a unique and tasty way with Sauza® Tequila Grilling Steak Sauces Gift Set. This Kansas City style sauce comes packaged in a gift box containing a set of 3 fabulous flavored sauces: Sauza® Chili Lime Marinade, Sauza® Tequila Sunrise Marinate and Sauza® Fiery Tequila Salsita. What dad can resist this? Or the opportunity to try it out on the grill?!

1800Flowers.com offers several other grilling sauce sets as well as baskets, filled with candy, chocolate or anything else your dad may desire!

Buy It: 1800Flowers.com



Win it: 1800Flowers.com has generously offered a
$40 1800Flowers.com gift certificate
to one lucky Bloggymom Reviews reader!

Enter it:
MANDATORY ENTRY - Leave a comment telling me the best tangible gift you ever received.
EXTRA ENTRIES-
1 - Become a follower via Google Friends connect.
1 - Become a follower on twitter. (BloggymomSC)
1 - Repost on a social media site (facebook, twitter, etc)
1 - Leave a comment on any of my non-contest posts.

Leave a comment for each entry. You have until 10pm EST on Friday, June 18, 2010 to enter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Posted by The Spears Family at 8:36 PM

44 comments:

Cassie said...

last year at mother's day my daughter's day school gave out little bookmarks. they were imprints of your child's foot lamenated and with a little ribbon. it was the cutest idea. this year they outlined the kids' hand and cut it out of paper. then they made a flower out of it with little fingerprint bugs. i love these little gifts.

Julie on 16.6.10 said...

a few years ago when my husband named a star after me:)

jmatek@wi.rr.com

Julie on 16.6.10 said...

following on twitter:)

jmatek@wi.rr.com

Julie on 16.6.10 said...

follow on GFC:)

Julie

Claudia said...

Just a few months ago, a dear friend gave me a bunch of homemade bath soaks (different herbs, oats, etc. in little cotton baggies), each with really cute handmade tags describing their purpose. It was so sweet and I've loved using them!


bmr.claud AT mycleaninbox DOT net

Cassie on 16.6.10 said...

I'm a follower!

13cls13@gmail.com

Cassie on 16.6.10 said...

I loved receiving my Burberry ear muffs. They're so fun!

13cls13@gmail.com

Cami on 16.6.10 said...

The best gift I ever received was a pregnancy journal and a Willow Tree statue of a pregnant woman when I became pregnant with my first child after a tough miscarriage.

Christina on 16.6.10 said...

Sean bought me a camera last year. A duel gift because I just started a job in real estate and needed one but also to capture the next stages in our life together!

B. Wilson on 16.6.10 said...

Hmm... best tangible gift I've ever received are fashion items. I am not a shopper, but love new fashionista items. I thank my sister in law for all those!

--Brandy
fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

Anonymous said...

The best tangible gift I ever got was a great chenille bathrobe from a boyfriend--it's now outlasted the guy by about 10 years!

Thanks for the chance to win!

--Liza

ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

very married on 16.6.10 said...

ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

wow - hard to choose. this is gonig to sound lame but definitely my engagement ring. he picked it out ALONE and found something that was PERFECT for me.

Elaine on 16.6.10 said...

The best gift I've ever received was a handmade fruit bowl from my friend.

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Shooting Stars Mag on 16.6.10 said...

follow on twitter; @shootingstarmag

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Shooting Stars Mag on 16.6.10 said...

I love getting books. My sister got me a speaker box for my ipod most recently and that's very handy.

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Ashley on 16.6.10 said...

I'm a GFC follower.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

Ashley on 16.6.10 said...

My best gift was my laptop from my boyfriend...I love it!

hewella1 at gmail dot com

Kristen on 16.6.10 said...

The best gift I ever got was my first car which was a "hand me down" from my Dad, but it gave me FREEDOM!

couponboss at gmail dot com

Leah on 16.6.10 said...

On one of my birthdays, I received a card from our cat with her paw print inside.

samandsassy AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for the giveaway!

S. on 16.6.10 said...

A few years ago, my little brother in law gave me a bottle of Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner for my birthday. At the time I was all ummmm...thanks!! But it actually turned out to work really well for my hair, and wouldn't you know it, I still get that kind today!! LOL!

asj on 16.6.10 said...

The best gift I ever got was a necklace that my husband MADE for me... he picked out all the stones for different reasons and it was more precious than any storebought gift I could have ever gotten!

forevereightyeight(at)gmail(dot)com

The Silly Monkies on 16.6.10 said...

The best gift I have received would have to be my Mei Tai freehands sling! I love it and so does my baby girl!!

Cindy on 16.6.10 said...

My sewing machine from my mother-in-law.

lilDdownunder on 16.6.10 said...

The best gift I ever received was one I got from my parents this last birthday- they gave me the money I needed to apply for my visa to come out to Australia with my fiance!

dlogstonATgmailDOTcom

Sexton Eagle on 16.6.10 said...

I follow on twitter

Sexton Eagle on 16.6.10 said...

My husband gave me a gold dipped rose for our first anniversary.

CallMePretty411@yahoo.com on 16.6.10 said...

The best gift i ever received is a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. I'm a cookie and cake making fool thanks to it.

Melissa on 17.6.10 said...

Following you on twitter @omydarlingblog

Melissa on 17.6.10 said...

Following you on GFC now!

Melissa on 17.6.10 said...

My boyfriend gave me a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers for my last birthday, without me hinting or even thinking of that as a gift he'd give. I was so excited! omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Jenna Wood on 17.6.10 said...

I follow on Twitter-pyrodamsel
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jenna Wood on 17.6.10 said...

A wonderfully warm and hand stitched quilt from my grandmother!
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Gretta on 17.6.10 said...

I have a charm bracelet my parents started for me at birth and it has been added to through my life. The charms my husband & family buy for me to put on it are my most favorite gifts.

bamagv at aol dot com

tatrout on 17.6.10 said...

the best tangible gift I've ever received was my wedding ring :-)

Kim D. on 17.6.10 said...

The best tangible gift I've ever received would be a star diamond necklace from my mom.

Kim D. on 17.6.10 said...

A follower via Google Friends connect.

Kim D. on 17.6.10 said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/kimmi78_sd/status/16401070856

Kim D. on 17.6.10 said...

Following on twitter @kimmi78_sd.

Julia on 17.6.10 said...

Probably the best gift I've had was the year my parents gave me my sewing machine for my birthday. Its been so useful, I love functional gifts that one keeps forever.

sugareaterATgmailDOTcom

Jenny on 17.6.10 said...

I commented on your tutu onesie post – your niece is the cutest!
jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

Jenny on 17.6.10 said...

I’m following you on twitter as JennyBolech
jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

Jenny on 17.6.10 said...

I’m following via GFC as Jenny
jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

Jenny on 17.6.10 said...

The best gift I ever received was a set of pearls from my husband on our wedding day!
jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

Nicole on 18.6.10 said...

My best give was the garmin gps for running. I use it all the time and don't remember exercise before it.
nikiunc at hotmail dot com

 

Bloggymom Reviews Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez