Friday, July 23, 2010

Hot Chicks! Candles

Categories , ,
SanLori is a gift company run by two college friends, Sandra Marbaise (San) and Lorraine Maxwell (Lori). They took the business plunge after deciding that they could build a creative, thriving business and also have an active family life. And they never looked back.

SanLori currently offers stationery, including birth announcements, kids party invitations, thank you cards, wedding invitations, and much more. Their designs are adorably unique and stunning.
Recently, SanLori has introduced new line of products…candles!

These aren’t just any old candles either! Their Hot Chicks! Candles, which are available in 6 deliciously chic scents, are 8oz. poured glass candles standing approximately 4 inches tall. They come adorably packaged in a white gift box decorated with yellow antique swirls as well as yellow and pink Hot Chicks! The package is topped off with a hot pink "feather puff"! There is also a "TO" and FROM" space right on the box, making this a great gift item for family, friends and co-workers!

SanLori was gracious enough to send me a Hot Chick candle, which my 3 year old daughter promptly claimed as her own. What can I say- the child is in love with all things girly! I think that’s great news for this company though- I loved the packaging and so did my daughter…meaning their products appeal to girly girls of all ages!

In addition to the Hot Chick candle, I was also sent samples of all 6 scents that SanLori offers in this product line. Here’s a breakdown of each scent, as described on their website:

"Cosmo Compatible" - a fruit infused mélange of cranberry and citrus liqueur reminiscent of a very popular cocktail a’ la Carrie Bradshaw

"La Vie Gypsy!" - combines the ancient oils of Sandalwood and Patchouli known for their earthy notes

"Espresso Yourself" – contains the warm, rich flavor of a cappuccino along with the sweet infusion of Hazelnut

"Olive My Love" - combines the fragrances of olive, sage and thyme to create a fresh and light fragrance mixture that is contemporary and carefree

"Sea & Be Seen" - contains Ocean Breeze and White Ginger scents, infused with a light floral scent that will take you back to the beach

"French Kiss" - combines the fragrances of lavender fields and the lemony scent of verbena that infuses this candle with an energizing and mood-enhancing quality

My favorite of these scents are Espresso Yourself and French Kiss.

I LOVED the Espresso Yourself candle! Seriously- it smells SO GOOD! I was actually quite shocked that I liked this one so much, because I am NOT a coffee person. At all. But something about this mixture of scents seriouly made me want to just lick this candle! HAHA! I didn’t, of course, but I really loved the way it smelled… rich, creamy, and deliciously yummy! I guess I’m just a sucker for Hazelnut! This candle would be great to burn in a living room or dining area…it’s very warm and inviting.

I like the French Kiss Hot Chicks! Candle for a bedroom. It’s a sweet, airy scent that makes you feel carefree and in love, running through poppy fields. Well, that’s what it makes me think of at least! It is also supposed to have mood-enhancing qualities…who wouldn’t welcome that?!

As mentioned before, these candles are approximately 8 oz, in a 4 inch tall glass container. They also come packaged in an adorable, super chic gift box and are reasonably priced at $15. You can purchase online at SanLori. Or, you can enter to win one!

Yep, that’s right, SanLori is giving away one each of their deliciously scented Hot Chick candles to fans who comment on this blog, their Facebook or Twitter fan pages or the SanLori blog. When you comment, just say which scent you would prefer. Winners will be selected randomly. Six candles total will be awarded. Winners will be announced on July 30, 2010.

Disclosure: I received the above mentioned items from SanLori for agreeing to do this review. All opinions are my own. Winners for the Candle Giveaway will be selected by SanLori and prizes issued accordingly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Posted by The Spears Family at 5:07 AM
 

Bloggymom Reviews Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez