Friday, July 30, 2010

New feature.... Etsy Bitsy Sunday

Categories
I love etsy. Seriously. It's like a giant craft fair where you can find anything you're looking for and stuff you didn't even know you were looking for! I could spend hours just looking at all the awesome handmade items on etsy. oh wait...I do!

In appreciation of all things etsy, I'm starting a new weekly feature... Etsy Bitsy Sunday.
Each Sunday, I will tell you about one interesting item I found on etsy. Well at least one...no promises that it won't be more.
So, tune in this Sunday for the first installment of Etsy Bitsy Sunday- and until then, check out MY etsy shop [yes, this is my shameless plug.]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Posted by The Spears Family at 10:39 PM
 

Bloggymom Reviews Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez