There are so many "artistic" things that I want to do!
1. Learn to do website [blog] design - This is at the TOP of my list. I REALLY want to learn to do this! I know enough to build a basic site, but I want to learn Flash and CSS and all the cool stuff!
3. Learn to smock.
4. Learn to make delicious dinner... but do it quickly.
5. Learn to use a crock pot.
6. Have a tie-dye day with my DD.
7. Spend a Sunday morning downtown w/my DH taking photographs.
8. Learn to applique.
I hope that one day I will find the time to do them all, but right now, with working outside the home full-time, an active [high-maintenance] three year old, a husband who loves to spend time doing things as a family [God bless him for that!] and trying to prep our house to put it on the market... well I'm feeling like I'll never have time to learn anything again! Guess it's a good thing I marked "Learn to Sew" off already, huh?