Sunday, August 1, 2010

Etsy Bitsy Sunday - August 1

Categories

For my first [etsy bitsy sunday] etsy store feature , I chose this:

















This is an original 8x10 photograph entitled "Painter Shoes." This awesome photo can be purchased at the javachip etsy shop here.

Okay, so I love this for various reasons...
1] I SUPER LOVE Chuck Taylor Converse shoes. Seriously. [and i am SOOOOOO glad that my daughter has inherited that love since converse look so cute on children's size 11 feet!]

2] Red is my favorite color

3] Dried paint splatters on the floor means an artist is at work...what a sense of exhilaration and freedom!

4] Cute laces, tattered jeans=comfortable!

5] Don't all the colors make you think of Skittles?!?! Oh man, Skittles would be sooo good right now! :-p

I would really love to have this photograph to hang in my office at work. I think looking at it would keep me grounded and serve as a gentle reminder of what life is about- finding your passion and staying true to yourself.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Posted by The Spears Family at 2:21 AM
 

Bloggymom Reviews Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez